The Fieldstone Manor neighborhood is a single-family home community located in Matthews, NC in the South Charlotte area. Fieldstone Manor is less than 1 mile from Colonel Frances Beatty Park and convenient to the Providence Road and I-485. The neighborhood is located just a few minutes away from historic downtown Matthews and 13 miles southeast of Uptown Charlotte.
Fieldstone Manor was constructed between 2008 and 2012 . Homes range in square foot from 2300 – 3500 with an average lot size of .25acres. The neighborhood features an array of home styles from ranch style homes to 2 story homes with dramatic 2-story great rooms. Homes in Fieldstone Manor are highly sought after due in large part to the great location.
Fieldstone Manor residents are served by the Charlotte-Mecklenburg School system with the highly regarded schools of Matthews Elementary School, Crestdale Middle School and Butler High School. Top private schools and preschools are also located close by.
Fieldstone Manor enjoys many local and national businesses located nearby.
- McKee Farms and Plantation Markets: located across the neighborhood featuring Harris Teeter & Publix groceries, CVS & Rite-Aid, dozens of restaurants & coffee shops, ABC store, child care, banks, and many more retail and service stores
- Siskey Family YMCA: youth & adult sports and recreation, fitness centers, indoor lap pool & outdoor pool & waterpark (Less than ½ mile)
- Historic Downtown Matthews: a charming, family friendly area in the heart of Matthews (3 miles away)
- Stonecrest: a unique retail and dining experience where families enjoy live concerts and Regal Cinemas (less than 6 miles away)
- Blakeney Area: a popular shopping, dining, and entertainment destination; featuring Target, HomeGoods/Marshalls, Banana Republic, and Victoria’s Secret, chic boutique shops, a huge variety of restaurants, and more (less than 7 miles away)
- Ballantyne area: including the Ballantyne Village and the Ballantyne Hotel & Lodge (8 miles away)
- South Park Mall and Philip’s Place: one of Charlotte’s most popular shopping, dining, and entertainment areas featuring Nordstrom, Dick’s Sporting Goods, American Girl Store, H&M, and a variety of restaurants (11 miles away)