The Hunters Gate neighborhood is located in the Blakeney area in the outstanding South Charlotte area between Tom Short Rd and Rea Rd., just south of I-485. Hunters Gate is adjacent to Providence Country Club and is located just a few minutes away from Ballantyne and 15 miles south of Uptown Charlotte.
The Hunters Gate neighborhood was constructed between 1991 and 1995. Homes range from 1,800 sq. ft. to almost 4,500 sq. ft., and the average lot size is a third of an acre. The neighborhood features an array of home styles from ranch style homes to 2 story homes with dramatic 2-story great rooms with front load 2-car garages. Homes in Hunters Gate neighborhood are highly sought after due in large part to the great location.
Hunters Gate residents are served by the Charlotte-Mecklenburg School system with the highly regarded schools of Polo Ridge Elementary, J.M. Robinson Middle School, Ardrey Kell High School. Top private schools and preschools are also located close by.
Hunters Gate enjoys many local and national businesses located nearby.
- Blakeney (1 mile away), one of Charlotte’s most popular shopping, dining, and entertainment destinations; featuring national retailers including Target, HomeGoods/Marshalls, Banana Republic, and Victoria’s Secret, chic boutique shops, a huge variety of restaurants, a Harris Teeter grocery store and more.
- Stonecrest (less than 4 miles away), a unique retail and dining experience where families enjoy live concerts and Regal Cinemas
- Morrison YMCA for sports, recreation, and exercise
- Ballantyne area including the Ballantyne Village and the Ballantyne Hotel & Lodge (5 miles away)
- South Park and Carolina Place malls (10 miles away)