The Providence Country Club neighborhood is conveniently located in the prominent South Charlotte off Providence and Ardrey Kell Roads, just south of I-485. Providence Country Club is located a few minutes away from Blakeney and Ballantyne areas and just 15 miles south of Uptown Charlotte.
In 1988, construction of the Providence Country Club homes began and continued through early 2000. Homes range in size from 2,600 sq. ft. to 7,000 sq. ft. The highly sought-after neighborhood has over 600 homes with a range of styles and prices. Providence Country Club prices range from $400,000 to $1,000,000 with an array of single-family homes, semi-custom homes, and custom homes. Home lots average approximately .50 acres.
Providence Country Club homes are served by the Charlotte-Mecklenburg School system with the highly regarded schools of Polo Ridge Elementary, J.M. Robinson Middle School, and Ardrey Kell High School. Top private schools and preschools are also located close by.
The Country Club features a fitness center, tennis courts, pool, playground, and clubhouse. The Providence Country Club neighborhood enjoys the Dan Maples designed 18-hole golf course. The Providence Country Club house is a grand building of Georgian design, housing private meeting rooms, the Carolina Ballroom, Dining Room, Lounge, Fitness Center, and Tennis and Golf Pro Shops. Club membership includes the Dan Maples Golf Course, Tennis Courts, a ten-lane competition pool, junior Olympic pool, and a wading pool. There are various levels of membership available. Homes are not required to join the Providence Country Club.
Providence Country Club enjoys many local and national businesses located nearby.
- Blakeney (1 mile away), one of Charlotte’s most popular shopping, dining, and entertainment destinations; featuring national retailers including Target, HomeGoods/Marshalls, Banana Republic, and Victoria’s Secret, chic boutique shops, a huge variety of restaurants, a Harris Teeter grocery store and more.
- Stonecrest (less than 4 miles away), a unique retail and dining experience where families enjoy live concerts and Regal Cinemas
- Morrison YMCA for sports, recreation, and exercise
- Ballantyne area including the Ballantyne Village and the Ballantyne Hotel & Lodge (5 miles away)
- South Park and Carolina Place malls (10 miles away)