The Providence Crossing neighborhood is located in the topnotch South Charlotte area off of Providence Road, just south of I-485. Providence Crossing neighbors Providence Country Club and is located just a few minutes away from Blakeney and Ballantyne areas and 15 miles south of Uptown Charlotte.
Providence Crossing is a premier single-family home community. The Providence Crossing neighborhood was developed beginning in 1991 with almost 300 homes. The homes are between 1,800-4,200 sq. ft., stucco or brick with two and three car garages. This neighborhood is highly sought after due in large part to the great location.
Providence Crossing is served by the Charlotte-Mecklenburg School system with the highly regarded schools of Polo Ridge Elementary, J.M. Robinson Middle School, and Ardrey Kell High School. Top private schools and preschools are also located close by.
Providence Crossing enjoys many local and national businesses located nearby.
- Blakeney (1 mile away), one of Charlotte’s most popular shopping, dining, and entertainment destinations; featuring national retailers including Target, HomeGoods/Marshalls, Banana Republic, and Victoria’s Secret, chic boutique shops, a huge variety of restaurants, a Harris Teeter grocery store and more.
- Stonecrest (less than 4 miles away), a unique retail and dining experience where families enjoy live concerts and Regal Cinemas
- Morrison YMCA for sports, recreation, and exercise
- Ballantyne area including the Ballantyne Village and the Ballantyne Hotel & Lodge (5 miles away)
- South Park and Carolina Place malls (10 miles away)