The Vanderbilt at Providence is a beautiful custom neighborhood located in prominent South Charlotte Providence Country Club nestled between Providence Crossing , just south of I-485 and Ardrey Kell Rd. The neighborhood is located just a few minutes away from Blakeney, Stonecrest, and Ballantyne areas and 15 miles south of Uptown Charlotte.
Vanderbilt At Providence is a stunning neighborhood with beautiful yards and tree lined streets. Many of these homes are placed on large lots of .25 to 1 acre in size. Construction started in 2000 and there are a few home lots still available. These custom homes are simple and elegant and range in size from 2,600 sq. ft. to 5,000 sq. ft. Homes in the Vanderbilt At Providence neighborhood are highly sought after due in large part to the great location.
Vanderbilt at Providence is served by the Charlotte-Mecklenburg School system with the highly regarded schools of Polo Ridge Elementary, J.M. Robinson Middle School, and Ardrey Kell High School. Top private schools and preschools are also located close by.
Vanderbilt at Providence is conveniently located near to many local and national businesses.
- Blakeney (1 mile away), one of Charlotte’s most popular shopping, dining, and entertainment destinations; featuring national retailers including Target, HomeGoods/Marshalls, Banana Republic, and Victoria’s Secret, chic boutique shops, a huge variety of restaurants, a Harris Teeter grocery store and more.
- Stonecrest (less than 4 miles away), a unique retail and dining experience where families enjoy live concerts and Regal Cinemas
- Morrison YMCA for sports, recreation, and exercise
- Ballantyne area including the Ballantyne Village and the Ballantyne Hotel & Lodge (5 miles away)
- South Park and Carolina Place malls (10 miles away)